Saturday, June 7, 2008

Why We Don't Blog

Sorry we have been Non-Bloggers lately. I finished up school this past week, and the landscaping and yard work seems to be slowing down. That is, until I think of something else that would make the place look a bit better! This is a pretty bad picture... sorry! We started by landscaping around a tree in our back yard. This was our first trip to Menards!


We then headed to the front of the house and tore out 7 or 8 bushes. We headed back to Menards, and then made several trips to the Gravel Pit for stone. Ending results pleased me so we kept on working!


We finished off the front of the house without going back to Menards, but making another trip to the Gravel Pit. I then went to the greenhouse and purchased some flowers. All is looking much better than what we originally had as landscaping!


Then we headed to the backyard! Guess what? We went to Menards again. That place is loving us these days! This time the Gravel Pit delivered stone to us. We did head back out to them for the sand though. To finish it all off, JJ and I attacked the swingset with a fresh coat of stain last weekend! What a beautiful area to play! Sad thing is... after this was completed, I walked around the side of the house and got another idea....back to Menards!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You really should look into Picassa - it could make those pictures viewable!