Monday, June 23, 2008

Cole Goes To School

Bible School started today! Cole is attending for the first time. He seemed to have a very good time today and is eager to go back tomorrow. He was actually awake at 4:30 this morning... I think he was thinking it was time to get up then. He finally fell back asleep about 6:00. Let's hope tonight goes a bit better! Here is one of the art pieces he brought home. We still need to work on the coloring, but it isn't too terribly bad. Notice his name at the bottom of the paper. He just started actually writing his name last week. I was very pleased to see how good it looked!

Here is his beautiful butterfly. He told me all about the blue dots and how many he thought he put on his butterfly. I think he likes his art work. He is always telling me how good his work is "just like an artist"!

No comments: