We did attend a very important 60th birthday celebration for our very dear friend, Doug. It was an outdoor party made for children! We played, ate, did some crazy things, and just plain had fun. Here are Doug's grandkids with our three additions. Cole would be the oldest at 7. Not all the kids were in this picture either....way to much energy in all those kiddos! Thanks for having us...we love you guys!
They had an inflatable...Heidi was in love! I wish I would have taken a picture at the end of the night of how dirty, messy, and absolutely exhausted she was. It was picture perfect!
Andy loved it too! He never had shown much love for this kind of thing before, but soon changed his mind about it once he was let loose!
Cole enjoyed the watery fun! He would run from one side of the lawn to the other with no fear. I am sure he gained a few new bruises from flopping himself down!

No comments:
Post a Comment