Saturday, January 8, 2011

Heidi Ann

Heidi surprises me daily. I found this crazy headband in the basement so I thought I would test it out on her knowing that she would never wear it. She wore it! She loved the way the trees bounced with her. Never underestimate the power of Heidi!

That is one lovable little girl all snuggly under her new Princess blanket. You don't get to see the princesses because they are on the opposite side of the blanket. All the kids got new blankets for their beds from Mommy and Daddy for Christmas. Thanks G-ma for sewing them up for us!

Heidi got this princess castle from G-ma & Papa on Christmas Day. It came complete with furniture and a queen, king, princess, and prince. She didn't leave this area of G-ma's house the entire day!

Uncle Nick got her a princess gown....what a hit! Aunt Holly finished it off with a tiara and dressing-up shoes! She is quite a sight when she gets all dolled up!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: