Thursday, September 23, 2010

More Zoo Pictures

Not even afraid of a white polar bear. Speaking of the polar bears, the new baby is adorable! It was very active when we got to the zoo that day. It was playing and having a great time entertaining us!

Daddy and Papa take a spin on the merry-go-round with the kids. This is the second time this summer that the kids got to take a ride. Cole insists on riding on the bench everytime. I think he is strange! I lived on the merry-go-round at Cedar Point when I was younger. Now just watching them gets my stomach doing flips!

Yep, these three can wrestle any stone animal down!

Thank you Toledo Zoo for providing so many picture opts. These are some of the best pictures that I have taken of all three of them all summer!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: