Sorry for the delay in posting. Here are pictures from Cousin Joshua's Party! Here are the three boys together... Cousin Joshua, Cousin Luke, and Cole.
JJ once again made the cake for the occasion. That is one great looking Jimmie Johnson cake!Heidi enjoyed the party food. Plus, she got the chance to sit across from Uncle Randy... what a deal!
Andy stops to look at the camera. These days he either "cheeses" before you are ready or completely ignores the fact that you are trying to get his picture. I think he might be an official 2 year old. Amazingly, I don't know that I would qualify either one of them as being in their "terrible twos". Instead, it is just how Andy is going to be the rest of his life!
The birthday boy himself. Joshua managed to take more goofy looking shots than good ones. I warned him that they would come back to haunt him someday when he brings a girl around. He really doesn't understand that now, but someday he will. Trust me, Aunt Kim has some really good ones!

No comments:
Post a Comment