
Well, we had our doctor's appt. on Good Friday. Mommy and Daddy said we were very well behaved... that means we didn't pee on the nurse or doctor. I now weigh 11 lbs. 6 oz. and I am almost 23 inches long! My doctor said I was doing great! I am just an averaged sized little girl with a small head, but a big SMILE!

Andy, on the other hand, feels like a stud! He weighs 11 lbs. 11 oz. and is 22 1/4 inches long. Last doctor's appt. he weighed a little over a pound LESS than Heidi! He really gained on Heidi over the past four weeks. He is still "under average" for other little boys his size, but he no longer cares because he is beating his sister at something! You notice from the picture just how proud he is of his accomplishment!
No comments:
Post a Comment